en - Problems creating shared document space

  • From: Russ Kepler <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Problems creating shared document space
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:15:08 -0600

I'm running Sympa 3.2.1 on a Linux box and am having trouble creating or
accessing a shared document space. If I use the list admin page to create
the shared space I get a message from my browser: "Redirection limit for this
url exceeded", this after a number of "sending request" and "loading" status
messages. It does create the shared directory, and the additional capability
appears, but the same thing happen on attempting to access the shared
directory.

Ideas?

  • Problems creating shared document space, Russ Kepler, 09/18/2002