en - Fwd: Migrating from Ezmlm to Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Fwd: Migrating from Ezmlm to Sympa
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:37:34 +0200

Just in case, someone out there has written such a script :

Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:22:06 -0400
From: Romain <address@concealed>
To: address@concealed
Subject: Migrating from Ezmlm to Sympa

Hi,

We are running Ezmlm and are willing to migrate all of our accounts holders (pretty much 600) and their respective mailing lists and archives to Sympa.

Has anyone already done that in the past ?

We're looking for a script to automate the process, but we'll appreciate any other hint you might be able to give.

Greetings.

Romain

  • Fwd: Migrating from Ezmlm to Sympa, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 09/18/2002