en - OK, next step...

  • From: Michelle Murrain <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: OK, next step...
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:43:16 -0400

This seems like a dumb question, but I've combed the documentation and tutorial and can't find an answer...

It seems that in order to create a new list, I use the wwsympa interface. But first, I need to create a password for myself (I'm logging in as the owner, as specified in sympa.conf)

But when I try to get wwsympa to send me a password, it doesn't get sent. I don't see an error either in the sympa log or in my mail logs. But - I found the message with my password in the sympa spool - home/sympa/spool/msg

All of the sympa programs seem to be running.

I'm using postfix - is there something that I need to change in the configuration? In sympa.conf, I'm pointing to /usr/sbin/sendmail - but postfix has a binary there, so I should be OK.

Sorry if this is all old news...
--
.Michelle

Michelle Murrain, Technology Consulting
address@concealed http://www.murrain.net
413-253-2874 ph
413-222-6350 cell
413-825-0288 fax
AIM:pearlbear0 Y!:pearlbear9 ICQ:129250575