en - Re: [sympa-users] [Fwd: question about msg priorities vs. 'vacation'/auto-repliers]

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [Fwd: question about msg priorities vs. 'vacation'/auto-repliers]
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 10:38:19 +0200

Hi John,

Sympa's loop detection systems are described in the documentation :
http://www.sympa.org/doc/sympa/node11.html#SECTION001190000000000000000

The following SMTP header fields are added by Sympa to distributed messages :
* List-ID, List-Help,...

I hope vacation programs take the 'Precedence' header field into account...

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités