en - [Fwd: question about msg priorities vs. 'vacation'/auto-repliers]

  • From: John Douglass <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [Fwd: question about msg priorities vs. 'vacation'/auto-repliers]
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 08:02:56 -0400

This is from one of my users and I'm unsure of the answer...

I have gotten several "auto-replies" from my "hello world" message
indicating that people are "away from their e-mail". Does the Sympa
MLM allow the setting of message priorities (ie. "Bulk") so that filter
programs like the UNIX 'vacation' program don't respond to list
traffic?