en - Re: [sympa-users] INVITE through wwsympa?

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] INVITE through wwsympa?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:48:49 +0200

Hi Adam,

Adam Bernstein wrote:

> Yeah, me again. The "invite" command is a very handy one, but it looks
> like it's only available via email commands and not in wwsympa, yes? At
> least in 3.3.3, and I find no references to it in 3.3.4b release notes
> (or elsewhere on the site).

You're right we've not implemented this function in WWSympa yet.

> Should be fairly easy for me to add a button to it on the "Add multiple
> subscribers" page, I think, but I have to navigate the code a bit. Any
> quick pointers on the structure and syntax of what I need to add?

Here is what's missing to implement INVITE cfeature on the web interface :
1/ a do_invite() subroutine in wwsympa.fcgi (using do_add() as
a base)
2/ a new web template 'invite.us.tpl' (in wws_templates/)
(using add.us.tpl as a base)
3/ adding an "invite" button/link in add.us.tpl

I'm afraid we don't have structure/syntax documentation, you'll have
to get inspired by the existing code :)

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités