en - INVITE through wwsympa?

  • From: "Adam Bernstein" <address@concealed>
  • To: "sympa-users" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: INVITE through wwsympa?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:41:52 -0700

Yeah, me again. The "invite" command is a very handy one, but it looks
like it's only available via email commands and not in wwsympa, yes? At
least in 3.3.3, and I find no references to it in 3.3.4b release notes
(or elsewhere on the site).

Should be fairly easy for me to add a button to it on the "Add multiple
subscribers" page, I think, but I have to navigate the code a bit. Any
quick pointers on the structure and syntax of what I need to add? (Or
is this too coming with the 3.5 release?)

Thanks.
adam
Tech consulting and outsourced email & list service for nonprofits
http://amberbug.org address@concealed 415-596-6384