en - How to determine the performance of Sympa?

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: How to determine the performance of Sympa?
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:42:47 +0100

Was just curious if there is a way to see some perfomance stats with Sympa?

Such as how long did the initial process of sending all the emails to
Sendmail take, I recall from the documentation that takes just under 6
minutes on a 300Mhz w/ 256Mb ram to send out 20,000 emails.

I would like to be able to reliably calculate these sorts of figures for
myself, considering one of the lists on the server has ~60,000, and be able
to tune accordingly.

Any help appreciated,
Jayson Strudwick