en - Re: [sympa-users] How to authorize a complete domain to post on privateoreditorkey ml?

  • From: Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Xavier Beaudouin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How to authorize a complete domain to post on privateoreditorkey ml?
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:36:11 +0100

Xavier Beaudouin wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I've got a problem about a ml I use for CVS commits information for
> Caudium related projects....
>
> The main problem is that I have a growing user number from
> @cvs.domain.net.

This is easy todo adding a rule like the following one to an existing
scenario :

match([sender], /cvs\.domain\.net$/) smtp,md5,smime -> do_it

Take care that scenario can be relarted to a list, a virtual robot, your
server or to Sympa standard distribution depending on its location. Do
not modify ~sympa/bin/scenario because thoses are overwritten when
updating Sympa version.

http://listes.cru.fr/sympa/distribution/current/doc/sympa/node11.html#SECTION001180000000000000000
Serge
ps : crasy URL are generated by latex2html :-)
Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex