en - How to authorize a complete domain to post on privateoreditorkey ml ?

  • From: Xavier Beaudouin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: How to authorize a complete domain to post on privateoreditorkey ml ?
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:21:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi !

I've got a problem about a ml I use for CVS commits information for
Caudium related projects....

The main problem is that I have a growing user number from
@cvs.domain.net.

For now I add these users by hand and set using the wws interface to
"nomail" option... this is really a pain....

Now is there any way to allow _without_ any moderate to post to this list
for all @cvs.domain.net even if these users are not on subscriber list ?

Any hints ?
/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
For mail address, please check header of this mails. Spams are not accepted.