en - Re: [sympa-users] Review in wwsympa

  • From: Malcolm-Rannirl Windtree <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Review in wwsympa
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:27:29 -0500

On Monday 11 March 2002 06:39 am, Hanke Penning wrote:

To tangent from this thread, I just noticed that there is no web
interface for approving/rejecting emails. It would be useful to have
this as part of 'review' or similar.

--
"Thank you for making me listen to the demonic voice of reason"
- Arial, WtT4

<< This email is monitored by the US government under the auspice >>
<< of the USA act. For private communication, ask me for my PGP key >>
<< ----- PGP: envelopes for email - www.pgp.com www.gnupg.org ----- >>