en - Re: [sympa-users] Review in wwsympa

  • From: Harald Wilhelmi <address@concealed>
  • To: Hanke Penning <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Review in wwsympa
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 16:07:54 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 01:51:10PM +0100, Hanke Penning wrote:
> I'm using sympa quite a long time, but I'm new to the wwsympa
> interface, which was neved used before.
> In 3.3.3 I've got the following problem:
> - I'm listmaster as defined in /etc/sympa.conf
> - I'm listowner as defined in ~/expl/listname/conf
> - when logging in wwsympa I can do anything, but when
> reviewing the subscribers I receive:
> Your are not allowed

Theory says that this problem shouldn't be limited to wwsympa:
If you send a "review" command as EMail the same should happen.
(If not: you have found a bug). The behavior is controlled by
the "review" line in the ~sympa/expl/<listname>/config file.
Try to configure something like "review owner" or "review listmaster"
(edit the file or use wwsympa).

The review line selects the scenario (~sympa/bin/etc/scenari or
~sympa/etc/scenari). If it still fails with the changed "review"
line check the "review.*" sceanari defintions there.

Regards
Harald Wilhelmi

Harald Wilhelmi
Partner
EMail: address@concealed * Phone: +49(89)21589960
TNG Technology Consulting GmbH * Betastr. 9A * 85774 Unterfoehring