en - Re: [sympa-users] End of line problems in mail send from a web page

  • From: Walter Hopgood <address@concealed>
  • To: Joe Davidson <address@concealed>, sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] End of line problems in mail send from a web page
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:23:39 -0800 (PST)

Joe/Group,

Has anyone come up with a solution for this? I'm needing the ability
to clean up EOL white space, which sounds similar, and haven't been
able to do it yet (I'm not a perl guy -- learning and can read it,
but not writing yet).

Thanks

whh

--- Joe Davidson <address@concealed> wrote:
> We are sending a newsletter from the web interface. Most people
> receive
> this well formatted. Some however get the message with the lines
> double
> spaced. Others recived the message with no end-of-lines. That is
> the
> message comes on only one line. The users who received the one-line
> version and the double-spaced were on a Windows computer.
>
> The message is being sent from a windows computer. Is there anything
> we
> can do to deal with the cr lf issues here?
>

> Joe Davidson
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/ms-tnef name=winmail.dat

=====
Walter H. Hopgood, Squidgie on IRC and Yahoo!
address@concealed, address@concealed, address@concealed
Duchovnik, SquidgeCrumpet, and all around nice guy