en - RE: [sympa-users] setpasswd error

  • From: "Nicolas Brouard" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Sreekanth Pannala" <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] setpasswd error
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:44:00 +0100

A very nice web tool which helps a lot configuring sympa with mysql is
phpMyAdmin
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyadmin/).

It is very helpful to display mysql databases, sympa databases, list
profiles, users profiles etc. All sort of things you can do with SQL queries
but who remembers SQL syntax?

Also, to gain access through the WEB, you will be asked for a mysql password
(root or sympa pasword) and could verify your password settings.

Nicolas Brouard