en - Re: [sympa-users] Bug with digests

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: squidgie <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Bug with digests
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:24:51 +0100

Hi Walter,

squidgie wrote:
> I found this just prior to my upgrade this weekend from V3.2.1 to V3.3.3,
> and
> don't know if anyone has also experienced it.
>
> Digest documentation says that the week starts on Sunday, with Sunday = 0,
> Monday
> = 1, etc. so the days of the week are interpreted from 0 to 6. If you look
> in the
> config file, however, after setting digests to run every day of the week,
> the days
> of the week are set 1 to 7. This way, you don't get digests on Sundays.
> Not sure
> where it is in the code, so I'm not up to fixing it yet (not a perl hack
> yet!).

You're right Sunday digests were not sent (7 instead of 0).
Here is a fix :
http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/src/List.pm.diff?r1=1.246&r2=1.247&f=c

Thanks for reporting this.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités

  • Bug with digests, squidgie, 02/27/2002
    • Re: [sympa-users] Bug with digests, Olivier Salaun, 02/27/2002