en - Bug with digests

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Bug with digests
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 04:33:24 +0100

I found this just prior to my upgrade this weekend from V3.2.1 to V3.3.3, and
don't know if anyone has also experienced it.

Digest documentation says that the week starts on Sunday, with Sunday = 0,
Monday = 1, etc. so the days of the week are interpreted from 0 to 6. If you
look in the config file, however, after setting digests to run every day of
the week, the days of the week are set 1 to 7. This way, you don't get
digests on Sundays. Not sure where it is in the code, so I'm not up to
fixing it yet (not a perl hack yet!).

Walter