en - Re: [sympa-users] mis-addressed commands

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: Malcolm-Rannirl <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] mis-addressed commands
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:38:06 +0100

Malcolm-Rannirl wrote:

> I've looked through the docs and the FAQ and cannot find an answer.
>
> The docs describe a sympa.conf entry "misaddressed_commands" that can be
> turned off to stop messages with things that look like commands being
> detected. It's a global setting however.
>
> Is there a way to do this on a per-list basis?

Not yet...

> Also, is there any way to determine which command it thinks is being
> matched,
> as the rejects I am seeing do not appear to contain any commands.

No the log entry does not provide the matched command (it is a regexp).
You should check @avoid_hdr in tools.pl.

Note that in CVS version of Sympa we replaced this hard-coded @avoid_hdr
with a 'misadressed_commands_regexp" sympa.conf parameter (default is much
more simple: '(subscribe|unsubscribe|signoff)').

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités