en - 3.3.3 bug ?

  • From: Paul Wisén <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: 3.3.3 bug ?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:09:38 +0100

hmm, ok, spent all evening configuring sympa 3.3.1 and, it seemed to work,
even the wwsympa.fcgi stuff.
So, since there where something about reloads of the wwsympa.conf file in
the 3.3.3 release i did a upgrade to that.
Now, sumpla.pl seems to work good as usual, and the web interaface works to,
exept that it's not sending any emails anymore when i try to add or delete
users from a list.
I use to have to click the "quiet" checkbox to not have it to send mails
before, now it never does.

did I miss something when I installed it or what did I do wrong ?
is this normal ?

regards / Paul

\\\___///
\\ - - //