en - Problems with Welcome Message

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Problems with Welcome Message
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 17:53:20 +0100

I have edited my welcome message ( in English ) to be the following

Subject: Welcome to list [list->name]

Welcome to the IAEN Newsletter! You will now begin receiving regular postings
via email. This Newsletter has been designed to provide a forum to discuss
issues specifically about AIDS Economics and policy.

Your subscription email is: [user->email]

If you have specific Questions, email address@concealed.

iaen_newsletter" in the body.

When I subscribe via the Web interface, the message comes through correctly.

But when I subscribe via e-mail, I get header information in the body of the
message, as you can see below.