en - wwsympa.fcgi Timeout

  • From: Andrew Powell <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: wwsympa.fcgi Timeout
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 06:34:05 -0600

I have a mySQL database of about 300k customers. Since I added the SQL
statement as an include option, my web browser times out when listing or
searching for lists because of a lack of output from wwsympa.fcgi.
wwsympa.fcgi appears to be processing something long after the call to
mysqld is done so it must be sorting records?

The problem is that I can't access any lists defined in Sympa through
the web interface. Sympa is running on a UltraSPARC 300MHz with 256MB
RAM and Solaris 2.7.

aap

  • wwsympa.fcgi Timeout, Andrew Powell, 10/30/2001