en - Re: [sympa-users] Moderating Required?

  • From: Andrew Powell <address@concealed>
  • To: Aumont <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Moderating Required?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 07:49:38 -0600

I fixed the moderator approval problem. A catch-all alias had been
setup which was accepting the
e-mails for sympa.

Still no success for the Newsletter setting. E-mail still requires
approval (moderation). When I
look in the list configuration file, it has the line:

send newsletter

For the editor definition I am trying to send from, it looks like:

editor
email address@concealed
reception mail

Are there any other settings that could cause messages to be moderated?

aap