en - Re: [sympa-users] Moderating Required?

  • From: Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Andrew Powell <address@concealed>
  • Cc: En azaz Csigas <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Moderating Required?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:55:35 +0100

Andrew Powell wrote:

> Nug:
>
> I did this, but messages sent from the owner and/or editor sit in the
> moderator queue waiting for approval. Perhaps I have an alias misconfigured
> because the moderator message has an approval request going to sympa@...,
> but
> I never setup a user or alias for sympa@....

This adress is extracted from sympa.conf file, not from aliases. Check
http://listes.cru.fr/sympa/distribution/current/doc/sympa/node5.html#SECTION00512000000000000000

Here is the scenario newsletter ~sympa/bin/etc/scenari/send.newsletter
is_editor([listname],[sender]) smtp,smime,md5 -> do_it
true() smtp,smime,md5 -> reject

As you can see it is not intended to accept mail from list owner but only from
list editor. Be aware if you are using "newsletterkeyonly", it require
authentication of the list editor :

is_editor([listname],[sender]) smime -> do_it
is_editor([listname],[sender]) smtp,md5,smime -> editorkey
true() smtp,md5,smime -> reject

Probably you are using one of those.

Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex +33 2 998 471 47