en - Re: [sympa-users] Privatekeyonly basic question

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Privatekeyonly basic question
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:22:08 +0200

> Nicolas Brouard wrote:

> 1) I would like to create a forum (list) where each member (subscribed
> person) is allowed to post (private)
> without moderation but I would like that an authentication message is sent
> to the sender before the
> distribution (to avoid usurpations of identity which are more and more
> frequent now). I understand that it
> could be done by the editor with "editorkeyonly" but is it possible to have
> this
> protection for any member? It will be a real advantage for the moderator
> who trusts the subscriber and
> doesn't want to moderate each authentic member.
>
> It sounds, in sympa jargon, like Privatekeyonly, but does it exists?
>
> In addition to the design of this list, I would like that any mail sent to
> the list from a non subscribed
> person will be moderated before distribution.

This should be called send.privatekeyoreditorkey :

is_editor([listname],[sender]) smtp,md5,smime -> do_it
is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) smtp ->
request_auth
is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) md5,smime -> do_it
true() smtp,md5,smime ->
editorkey

> 2) I would like to design a small mailing list, typically a few people,
> instead of a simple alias to these
>people. The advantage of a mailing list is the web archiving system mainly.
>This list should be moderated for
>non-members because I don't want to spread spams and viruses among even a
>few people. But I don't want that
>the sender receives a message telling him that his message has been
> moderated. Only the message indicating the refusal should be sent (i.e it
> was a spam) to the sender.

Therefore, you can use 'quiet' :

!is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) smtp,md5,smime ->
editorkey,quiet

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités