en - Strage behavior with subscribers

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Strage behavior with subscribers
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 09:44:30 GMT

Hi to all

Firts Question
i have a strange problem with the subscribers. I have a list with 35
subscribers. now i have added 200 subscribers
with the option "multiple add". The first time it was ok. The total number
of subscribers was 235

The next day i have accessed the list, the subscribers are 35. I cannot
find the other 200. Sympa has deleted the new subscribers

Why?

Second question

I have tryed to connect sympa with Mysql. During the installation of the
last version of sympa all was ok, The drivers for MYSQL seems to be
available in the system
I have created the sympa database and granted all privileges for the db
user sympa.
Sympa does not connect with the database and i receive an internal error
(500) with apache.

What's the problem?

Thank's for help

Franco