en - Re: [sympa-users] Change reject message?

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: S P Arif Sahari Wibowo <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Change reject message?
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:48:02 +0200

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo wrote:

> Do you know how to change the reject message caused by a non-subscriber
> posting to a private list?
>
> In my case it the message is nothing more than:
> Your message for list paroki has been rejected.
> The message is thus sent back to you.
>
> Very uninformative.

Currently, this "uninformative" message is stored in the NLS files,
BUT we just extended the 'reject' scenario action,to pass it a template.
When we have time, we will extend existing 'send' scenarios and distribute
a few rejection templates... Contributions will be greatly appreciated.

> I tried to change reject.tpl to no effect (it is not the same message
> anyway).

'reject.tpl' is used by the REJECT command.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités