en - Re: [sympa-users] Message filtering

  • From: S P Arif Sahari Wibowo <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Message filtering
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:09:16 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Olivier Salaun wrote:

>## this rule rejects messages which subject contain the 'forbiden' word
>match([header->Subject],/forbiden/) smtp,smime,md5 -> reject

Thanks! That will do for now. I didn't see it before in the documentation.
I am sure this can be a nice entry in FAQ / howtos.

Say I have 'send' configuration set to private, therefore I will modify
the send.private scenarii to include the matching rule, right?
Do I have to touch the other send.private*?

Can [header->..] be aplied to any header, including Received:?

>Development version also provides the following variables :
> o [msg_body] : the message body
> o [msg_part->type] : the message parts content-types
> o [msg_part->body] : the message parts bodies
>
>This alpha version will also allow to use a different template with
>'reject' action.
>
>Example:
>## 'bad_words.tpl' will be used instead of standard rejection message
>match([header->Subject],/forbiden/) smtp,smime,md5 -> reject('bad_words')

Oh yeah! This is what I need!

Actually few more thing:
- How about more than one condition to cause an action?
- How about having user defined flags / variables?
A condition my raise a user flag, and when combined with other condition,
another action can be executed.

Thanks!

--
S P Arif Sahari Wibowo