en - Re: Re: [sympa-users] How can I stop a message from sending

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Re: [sympa-users] How can I stop a message from sending
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 00:44:25 +0200

Thank you for your help. I followed your instructions and managed to stop the
message infected with virus though part of the damage was already done.

I'd like to use the antivirus plug in but right now I have the version 2.7.a
of sympa installed and I'd have to update to the most recent version to be
able to use the plugin. Up to now I've followed the philosophy of "if it's
not broken, don't fix it" because Sympa has worked very well, but I really
would like to use that plugin. I am worried by the possibility of having any
kind of problems after the update. Is it possible to have a "parallel
instalation so that I can continue using the old version while I check that
everything is working fine with the new one or, on the contrary, it is
necessary to uninstall the old program to have the most recent?

I've also had problems with the bounce program (it worked fine for a few
months but now it stops immediately after running it; maybe a memory problem,
but not sure). I've read that the current version of Sympa has a lot better
bounce management and that alone would be worth the update. What's your
advice on these matter?

Thank you again for your valuable help.

Carlos Ramos