en - Re: sympa installation problem with Red Hat 7.1

  • From: David Rousseau <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: sympa installation problem with Red Hat 7.1
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:10:01 +0200

OK, It's worked now with the help of a CRU guy, thanks.

But I have another problem concerning fast_cgi:

Documentation does not refer to mod_fcgi, so perl-FCGI is enough
but Apache does not interpret the wwsympa.fcgi as a FCGI script
whereas I configured httpd.conf with:
<Location /wws>
SetHandler fastcgi-script
</Location>
ScriptAlias /wws /home/sympa/bin/wwsympa.fcgi

I must announced that apache does not like the following line in
httpd.conf:
FastCgiServer /home/sympa/bin/wwsympa.fcgi -processes 2

Currently that functions in cgi but apache displays script FCGI only
in text when FCGI is configured.

Do I need the module mod_fcgi or well this package called
Perl-FCGI-0.58-10 does not function?

Thanks you in advance for your assistance.

-David