en - Showing Subscriber Address

  • From: DDT Webmaster <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Showing Subscriber Address
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 15:53:45 -0400

I am a new sympa user, but think I'm getting the hang of it. I have set
up three "newsletters" where only the moderator can send messages and
have between 8,000 and 15,000 subscribers per list. The problem I have
run into in the past was people who recieve the newsletter not knowing
which email address it was actually sent to, for unsubscribing purposes.

Is there a way to reveal the email address a particular newsletter was
sent to, either in the headers, or in a message header or footer? This
would have to be expanded to an individual address for each message that
goes out. In the past, I used qmail and ezmlm and was able to patch
qmail to substitute a specific code with this information on outbound
messages. Now I am using Postfix and Sympa.

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

-- DynamicDaytrader.com Webmaster
address@concealed