en - Re: [sympa-users] Bugs in configuration edition (3.1b.10)

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: Groovy Groovy <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Bugs in configuration edition (3.1b.10)
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:28:20 +0200

Groovy Groovy wrote:

> - When I set (as listmaster) the field 'user_data_source' to 'include'
> (using the web interface) but I do not set the 'include_*' fields, I get the
> following error message :
> La configuration de la liste a été mise à jour
> test2 : this list is unknown
> wrong_param
> template_error
> I also have this log message :
> 'Include paragraph missing in configuration file'
> But the real problem is that I can no longer correct the configuration of
> the list via the web interface, because the list no longer exists for
> wwsympa. I have to modify the configuration directly in the config file. I
> presume the problem occurs as soon as a misconfiguration occurs in a list.

The List object can't be created because config loading failed (no
include
source). WWSympa misses an extra constraint for this...

> - When I have a list with several subscribers in my database. I then set the
> 'user_data_source' to 'include' or 'file' and then set it back to
> 'database', the users in the database are no longer listed via the web
> interface.

Why did you come back to a 'file' config ?
Changing 'user_data_source' from 'file' to 'database' loads subscribers
into
the database.

> But they nevertheless still exist because if I search them
> individually, they appear one by one and if I search with the '*' criteria,
> they're all back !

This is surprising behaviour.

--
Olivier Salaün