en - Bugs in configuration edition (3.1b.10)

  • From: Groovy Groovy <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Bugs in configuration edition (3.1b.10)
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:47:41 -0500 (EST)

Several bugs found in this version :

- When I set (as listmaster) the field 'user_data_source' to 'include'
(using the web interface) but I do not set the 'include_*' fields, I get the
following error message :
La configuration de la liste a été mise à jour
test2 : this list is unknown
wrong_param
template_error
I also have this log message :
'Include paragraph missing in configuration file'
But the real problem is that I can no longer correct the configuration of
the list via the web interface, because the list no longer exists for
wwsympa. I have to modify the configuration directly in the config file. I
presume the problem occurs as soon as a misconfiguration occurs in a list.

- When I have a list with several subscribers in my database. I then set the
'user_data_source' to 'include' or 'file' and then set it back to
'database', the users in the database are no longer listed via the web
interface. But they nevertheless still exist because if I search them
individually, they appear one by one and if I search with the '*' criteria,
they're all back !

Anoyone of you already aware of these problems ? The configuration of the
list via the web interface seems quite buggy in this version.