en - Re: [sympa-users] user account expiration

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: Emanuele Olivetti <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] user account expiration
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:51:05 +0100

Hi,

Emanuele Olivetti wrote:

> I'm trying Sympa web interface (as list owner). A simple question:
> What about user account expiration? If a list user logs in wwsympa,
> subscribe a list (or more), and after a while unsubscribe from every
> list forever, what happens to his account on wwsympa? Will it expire?

Sympa allocates an initial password to users ; this password is
calculated
with function(email, server_secret). If the user changes his preferences
or subscribes to a list, the password is saved in the database.

When a user unsubscribes from a list, sympa checks he/she is subscriber/
owner/editor of any list. If not, his/her entry is deleted from the
user_table.

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseaux des Universités

  • user account expiration, Emanuele Olivetti, 03/23/2001
    • Re: [sympa-users] user account expiration, Olivier Salaun, 03/23/2001