en - Seeing errors/warnings (?) while running wwsympa.fcgi

  • From: Tom Cruickshank <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Seeing errors/warnings (?) while running wwsympa.fcgi
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 14:08:22 -0500

Hello,
After having gotten sympa to run (with a few warnings), tried
running wwsympa.fcgi for configuration purposes. Unfortunately, kept
getting a internal server error. While trying to see what was wrong,
I typed "perl wwsympa.fcgi". I received these error/warnings before it
outputed the html code which would be displayed on the web site. Would
these error/warnings have anything to do with the internal server error
or are they completely harmless? Thanks!

[root@server1 cgi-bin]# perl wwsympa.fcgi
Name "main::new_p" used only once: possible typo at wwsympa.cgi line
4089.
Name "main::languages" used only once: possible typo at wwsympa.cgi line
1478.
Name "main::bounce_status" used only once: possible typo at wwsympa.cgi
line 3556.
Name "main::sender" used only once: possible typo at wwsympa.cgi line
2499.
Name "main::name_doc" used only once: possible typo at wwsympa.cgi line
6323.
Name "main::slash" used only once: possible typo at wwsympa.cgi line
4794.

Sincerely,

Tom Cruickshank

  • Seeing errors/warnings (?) while running wwsympa.fcgi, Tom Cruickshank, 03/07/2001