en - Re: [sympa-users] importing addresses in an *existing* list

  • From: Fil <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Sympa-Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] importing addresses in an *existing* list
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:36:05 +0100

@ Fil (address@concealed) :
> > Currently, you can add 1000 users to the list with the ADD command.

In fact I didn't use that, because it would have sent messages to all these
subscribers.

Instead, I used the method described some hours earlier to take a file based
list to database ; and, miracle of sympa !, the subscribers I had before
were still there after the switch from file to database in wwsympa !

(Don't worry I had a backup in case)

So, let me congratulate all sympa-developers once again.

-- Fil