en - Re: [sympa-users] Attachments

  • From: Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Attachments
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 13:27:21 +0100

Michael Hall wrote:

> I am running several mailing lists with Sympa. One of them has recently
> been hit with several viruses. Is there a way to reject attachments on
> a single list?

Virus scanner is a very specific topics. Will never introduce antivirus
code into sympa, but we plans to allow the plugging of some commercial
antivirus (a few of them run on unix).

This is in the TODO.
Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex +33 2 998 471 47

  • Attachments, Michael Hall, 01/24/2001
    • Re: [sympa-users] Attachments, Aumont, 01/24/2001