en - remindpasswd

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: remindpasswd
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 22:52:14 -0500 (CDT)

I'd like to be able to build a URL that will request wwsympa to send a
user's password to them. I don't want them to see the normal
remindpasswd screen, and I'm going to construct their email
address.... I then want sympa to redirect back to my other web app...

We can presume that they're subscribed to some list and have a
password already.

(I'm not letting them see it or fill in the form because it will
confuse them in the context that it's coming from.)

I see there is magic that seems to enable url's something like this:
"http://address@concealed/referer/url.to.go.to";

But I can't quite get it right.

Is this possible?

Thanks!