en - Who can help about latex2html ? (and create list autorisation)

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Balgansuren <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: Who can help about latex2html ? (and create list autorisation)
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 14:15:05 +0200

> But after logged in mailing-list through WWSYMPA, every users have "Create
> list" option on the menu.
>
> I want to disable it. I mean only owner of mailing-list can to create
> mailing-list

The list create privilege is describe in a scenario as most others sympa
privilege. This scenario is named create_list and it is describe in the
documentation :
http://listes.cru.fr/sympa/distribution/current/doc/sympa/node10.html#SECTION001010000000000000000

Of course do not change the scenario comming from the distribution
(otherwise you will lose your config with next make install), but
copy it to ~sympa/etc/scenari and customize it.

Serge

PS : what a crasy URL made by latex2html. Is some guru known how to
run latex and latex2html in order to get predictable URls. My goal is to
be able to introduce some link to sympa documentation in wwsympa. Currently
I can't so because the URL of each page corresponding to one section or
subsection can't be deduced from the section but only from whole document.