en - Create list question.

  • From: Balgansuren <address@concealed>
  • To: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Create list question.
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 19:34:54 -0800 (GMT)

Hello,

I have changed use_fast_cgi to 0 and it working normal.

I have one another question.
New users subscribion process of the mailing-list normal.

But after logged in mailing-list through WWSYMPA, every users have "Create
list" option on the menu.

I want to disable it. I mean only owner of mailing-list can to create
mailing-list.

How can I to disable it for normal users menu?

Is it possible?

Thanks
Balgaa