en - Help if you can, I need to get sympa working.....

  • From: "Jason Cohenour" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Help if you can, I need to get sympa working.....
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 23:48:37 -0500

I created a mailing list called project. I configured my system just like
the examples in the .txt files.
I am running RH 6.1 w / sendmail.

Sympa daemon is running as can be seen by ps -e

When I send a msg. to project-request to add myself to the list (I am also
defined as the owner) the following below occurs. I am not using a DB, I
just for now want sympa to operate with its most basic list of addresses.