en - WWSympa in german && RPM of new version?

  • From: address@concealed (Niels Hansa)
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: WWSympa in german && RPM of new version?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:57:37 +0200

Hi!

I am currently searching for a new mailings list robot for the company I work for. I like many features that Sympa offers.
But one thing is not very pleasing: Is there a german implemnataion/language translation for the WWS?
We definitely need the web interface the be in german! What about the templates? Do they use the NLS catalogues?

The documentation/manual does not say anything about custimizing templates.

Also: Will there be a RPM binary of the new 2.7.x Sympa? Since RPM is just about a standard feature in many Linux Distributions (RedHat, SuSE) the developers should really consider distributing Sympa in the way of RPM also. I know I can build my oun RPM, but when when the developers build the RPMs these will follow the standards of the developers and upgrading will be much easier in the future.

I hope I didnt ask any RTFM questions and answers the my questions will be posted to this list.

thx,
Niels