en - send editorkeyonly

  • From: "alex" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: send editorkeyonly
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 23:29:23 -0300

Hey everybody!

I'm running a moderated list at sympa 2.6.1 where editors must approve all
messages, and I have a couple of questions for tunning it:

1) The feature "send editorkeyonly" allows ALL users to send a msg for
aproval. even if they are NOT subscribed.
Is there any chance to restrict this, so only subscriber's messages will be
held for approval, while non-subscriber's messages are simply
ignored/bounced by sympa ?

2) Can I disable the status message sent to users that says "Your message
for list <LISTNAME> has been forwarded to editor(s)". I mean, it's nice for
users to know what happened to their mail... but after a while it gets
really annoying.

Any hints are welcome!

Thanks in advance

Alex V.