en - again: sympa and ldap

  • From: Barbara Schelkle <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: again: sympa and ldap
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:34:34 +0100

dear list,

good news: i had some success with my ldap-based mailinglist.
I avoid using ou=Groups on LDAP, but define my "group" (that is
mailinglist) by a new own attribute/objectclass (extending the
standard objectclass InetOrgPerson). now sympa gets all adresses
correctly from the ldap server and sends them my mails.

problem: that only works, if I (as the owner) send mail to the list.
I have set "send private" in the config, but nevertheless, all
people on the list get the following error, when they try to send
to the list: