en - Re: It doesn't distribuite

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: "Silvio" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: It doesn't distribuite
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 08:42:26 +0200

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to run Sympa and when I send message for a list, it put the =
> message in /spool/msg, but it doesn't distribute.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Silvio

All messages (messages for lists, editor or owners and messagges for sympa
itself ) are spooled by sendmail using mqueue binary. The spools are handled
by sympa deamon.

Is sympa deamon running ? Just start it using ~sympa/bin/sympa.pl
and look at the logs or if you want sympa to run in a verbose mode run
"~sympa/bin/sympa.pl -d" (just for debug purpose). Don't forget to do it as
user sympa, if you do it as user root then root will be owner of a few files
in ~sympa/expl.

Serge Aumont

  • It doesn't distribuite, Silvio, 08/17/1999
    • Re: It doesn't distribuite, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites, 08/17/1999