devel - [sympa-developpers] Variation of documentation was Re: Sympa web site updated

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Variation of documentation was Re: Sympa web site updated
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 16:56:46 +0900

There are some suggestions about documentation:

* Allow to visit a documentation page in an specific language #542
https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/issues/542

Currently, at least online help is multilingualized. New site
would be better to be capable to treat multilingual contents.

* Reference manual of earlier Sympa versions?
https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa-community.github.io/issues/46

Git tags may be added to point particular versions of documenation.
New site would be better to handle earlier versions, i.e. a snapshot
in Git repo.

Regards,
-- Soji

--