devel - [sympa-developpers] Freeze Debian Buster

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Freeze Debian Buster
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 16:35:25 +0100

Hello folks,

the freeze for the next Debian release has been started and will culminate in
a full freeze on 2019-03-12.

I believe we are in good shape, the latest release (6.2.40) has been migrated
to Debian testing. If possible,
I'll add more improvements before the doors are closed.

In addition to that, I will try to get the latest release into stretch
backports.

Help with testing the packages would be very appreciated.

Regards
Racke

Debian and Sympa administration. Provisioning with Ansible.

  • [sympa-developpers] Freeze Debian Buster, Stefan Hornburg (Racke), 01/29/2019