devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Adding ARC support to Sympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "John R Levine" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Soji Ikeda" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Adding ARC support to Sympa
  • Date: 30 Aug 2018 16:41:50 -0400

On Sun, 24 Jun 2018, Soji Ikeda wrote:
We added this issue to wish list (GH issues). Works for it will be
appreciated much.

https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/issues/153

FYI, I'm working on it now. The changes are pretty simple. I plan for the user interface to be two items on the DKIM page, one to turn ARC on/off, the other to tell what domain the incoming Authentication-Results will have, defaulting to the same one used for DKIM signatures. ARC uses the same signatures as DKIM so it'll use the same keys.

R's,
John

Regards,
— Soji