devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Lightning talk about Sympa Hackathon at German Perl Workshop

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Lightning talk about Sympa Hackathon at German Perl Workshop
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 08:46:52 +0200

hello racke,

> tomorrow I'm going to have a lightning talk at the German Perl
> Workshop (http://act.yapc.eu/gpw2018/index.html).
> Hopefully I could convince some participants to come to Straßburg or
> getting interested in Sympa.

Very nice! thank you so much.

sorry i replied late: i'm on training session for 3 days and have few
time for mailbox checking.

> * information about the Hackathon and Straßburg as destination

i put everything i think important right there:

https://listes.renater.fr/sympa/info/sympa-hackathon-2018

> * pictures
> * any else that might entice people to come

maybe the pictures of the last hackathon

https://www.sympa.org/gallery/hackathon/20170401/index

back to the training room. good luck for your talks!

regards