devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] RFC sympatic

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: Soji Ikeda <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] RFC sympatic
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 16:36:25 +0100

hello Soji,

On Fri, Mar 09, 2018 at 11:53:37PM +0900, Soji Ikeda wrote:
> Marc, at first, would you please compile summary of irc talk?

wasn't it the things we talked about?

> Please refrain from mixing other discussions and/or your personal
> thought.

if you disagree with the whole thing, please go ahead and write
something more usefull because honestly i did my best on it
by reading my mailbox and trying to report not only my but the opinions
of the others.

i didn't write only about the irc meeting because i expected everybody
else to have a comprehensive idea of the questions asked and the answers
already given.

regards