devel - [sympa-developpers] Task::Sympa is now on sympa-community

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] Task::Sympa is now on sympa-community
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 21:50:06 +0100

hello people,

i apologize i didn't activate the irc notifications but i'm glad to let
you know that Task::Sympa is now open to your contributions.

https://github.com/sympa-community/p5-task-sympa

this repo is the one Guillaume Rousse used to push the 2 first versions
on CPAN. I added tests and make them work with Travis.

i also wrote a script to be consistent with Sympa::ModDef

https://github.com/sympa-community/p5-task-sympa/blob/master/scripts/get_dependency_list

and this made me ask wonder: if you open

https://github.com/sympa-community/p5-task-sympa/blob/master/Makefile.PL#L14

you'll see how the versions from Sympa::ModDef is outdated but maybe the
last version of CPAN isn't the good one to use (i'm thinking about the
versions packaged by distributions like debian and so on).

also: it would be nice to maintain the list of dependencies for more
than one version of sympa. I don't know if there is some simple way to
do that.

don't hesitate to share through and code.

regards,
marc

  • [sympa-developpers] Task::Sympa is now on sympa-community, Marc Chantreux, 03/02/2018