devel - [sympa-developpers] 2018 hackathon

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Marc Chantreux <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] 2018 hackathon
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 21:29:09 +0100

hello people,

some of you asked for a new hackathon and it seems everything is ok for
us to setup a hackathon in may.

now we need a date and it seems we can pick anything in may. Also: it
seems it would be more convenient for some of us to setup the hackathon
during the week days. is it so ? don't hesitate to comment this point.

for the moment, i gave you some dates in this poll:

https://framadate.org/ugZfUVt3od8jpzn2

regards,
marc

  • [sympa-developpers] 2018 hackathon, Marc Chantreux, 03/01/2018